Learn About ClaimWizard
Thanks for your interest in learning more about how ClaimWizard can help your company better track your claims from presales and origination to settlement and beyond. ClaimWizard is a cloud-based workflow and claim management solution specifically designed for the public adjusting industry.
This video is a recorded product demonstration and should give you a great introduction to ClaimWizard and how your public adjusting company can benefit from using the system.
Have More Questions?
If you just have a few questions or want a trial account? Send us a message and the most qualified person on our team will get back to you!
Watched the demo and still have questions? Scroll down to schedule a call!
- ClaimWizard History & Information
- ClaimWizard Benefits Overview
- Generate Meaningful and Consistent Reports
- Reduce Need for IT Support and 3rd Party Hosting Solutions
- Create Documents and Paperwork with Ease and Precision
- Track Internal and External Deadlines
- Predictable, Repeatable, and Documented Processes for Your Company’s Claim Cycle
- Calculate Company Fees, Commission Calculations & Track Expenses
- Client Portal and Document Upload
- Portfolio-Based Claims Management (Clients, Properties & Claims)
- ClaimWizard Mobile Apps (iOS Android Mobile Tablet)
- ClaimWizard Pricing
- ClaimWizard Dashboard Overview
- Opening a New Claim in ClaimWizard
- Working With Existing Claims in ClaimWizard
- How ClaimWizard Keeps All Your Closed/Settled Claims
- ClaimWizard as a Simple SaaS Solution for Your Public Adjusting Company
- Dashboard Column Overview & Security
- Claim Information & Detailed Claim Sections
- Claim Summary Information
- Source of Claims and Action Item Workflows
- Loss Detail Tracking, Property Value, Estimated Loss Amount
- Tracking Demands & Offers, RCV, ACV, Deductibles, Prior Payments, Non-Recoverables
- Activity Log & Message Archive – Automatically Tracking Tasks and Emails for a Claim
- Manually Adding a Log Entry & Optionally Tracking Billable Time
- Customizable Activity Log Entries
- Email Archiving, Downloading & Searching
- Tracking Your Company Personnel and Fee Structures
- First Party External Personnel Tracking
- Insured & Policy Information (Including Declaration Page)
- Tracking Carrier Staff & IA/TPA
- Tracking Mortgage Companies
- Storing and Sharing Document Files and Photos in ClaimWizard
- Matterport Scenes
- Claim Ledger
- Upload Your Own Document and Templates
- Automatic and Intelligent Proof of Loss Generation
- Automatic Claim Packet Generator
- ClaimWizard Resource Library
Need a Deeper-Dive?
If you would like to schedule time with our team, please choose a date and time below that works for your company. This is held via Zoom, so multiple people from your company can attend simultaneously. ClaimWizard Q/A are held for one company at a time so you are free to ask any specific questions you would like.
Please be sure that you register ONE demonstration time spot for your entire company. Once your appointment time and date are confirmed you can forward/share the invitation with all of your staff you would like to participate.