Inside Sales Representative
ClaimWizard is looking for a seasoned Inside Sales Representative for a commission-only opportunity with a rapidly growing software company specializing in advanced insurance adjusting software solutions. The Representative will be responsible for generating new business using our identified client base and establishing needs based on our qualifying factors.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for the following:
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual quota
- Make outbound sales calls to generate initial interest in ClaimWizard SaaS (Software as a Service) offerings
- Provide prompt phone/email follow up to all inbound leads and properly document and track results
- Hold responsibility for ongoing client relationship
- Effectively forecast business
- Maintain pipeline of 3x quota
- Maintain ongoing relationship with client to ensure successful transition and client experience
- Schedule and Host online presentations and demonstration
- Utilize CRM to track all pertinent information related to the opportunity and effectively manage territory
- Contribute and maintain knowledge base to become an expert on ClaimWizard products and services
- A self starter with a solid knowledge of the insurance adjusting business. Ideal candidate will have some sales background with independent or Public Adjusters and their supporting contractors
- Five years field sales experience selling software to small and medium sized business clients
- Excellent verbal (via telephone) and written (via email) communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong rapport, establish trust and credibility through a consultative approach, and balance assertive sales follow-up without being overly aggressive
- Time Management skills — able to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Experience selling business software applications and / or web-based software
- Highly effective at web-based product demonstrations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English
- This is a virtual position, which requires you to work from home or provide your own office space and equipment with meetings to be conducted on-site at ClaimWizard offices
If you are highly motivated, energetic and seek the challenges & rewards of supporting a great product, serving customers & reaching your potential, we would like to hear from you!
This is a commission-only position. Representative works as an Independent Contractor on a 1099 basis.
ClaimWizard assists your business by providing powerful tools for managing every step of the claim process – from origination to settlement and beyond. Our goal is to reduce the amount of time and work involved in getting a claim to settlement. ClaimWizard does this by helping you stay on top of your case-load, being proactive, and providing improved customer service. Our system helps you manage you staff, vendors and law partners, and enables them to assume some of the work that can be time-consuming for you and your staff.
With over 125 reports and analytical tools, ClaimWizard provides you with rich insight into how your company performs and where opportunities for improvement can be found. With our exclusive SurgeProtection™, your company has access to special features that help deal with sudden increases in client and claim volume due to a catastrophic event. When sales and client acquisition slump during slower seasons, ClaimWizard’s unique tools and resources help your sales team find opportunities.
Send a ‘cover email’, resume in the body of the email (NO attachments please) and a link to your LinkedIn profile to General @ ClaimWizard.com.