ClaimWizard, a leader in insurance claim management software, has an opportunity for an experienced front-end developer. Our platform is a CRM-based workflow management system that helps people recover from insurance loss and catastrophes like floods, fires, and hurricanes. You will have real responsibilities with real impact that you will get to see first-hand!
In your cover letter, please include descriptions and links that you feel will help you to stand out among our applicants. These might include GitHub and personal project portfolios, articles, and other examples of relevant developing experience. If you have links to live apps you have assisted/developed, please include them. Also, to help filter out bots and similar annoyances, please include something about you like a hobby that you enjoy or your favorite color. Let us know what you are proud of!
- Responsible for front-end development and maintenance of established SaaS platform
- Design and development of new applications and initiatives
- Create react components based on wireframes
- Play a big role in a small team
- Required: React, React Navigation, Redux, React Component development, NextJS. 3+ years with React building PWAs required.
- Required: Live in the greater San Antonio/Austin area. Remote work is also fine. (Indeed doesn’t let us specify that above)
- Nice to have: Experience with TypeScript, Bootstrap, WebSockets, Electron or React Native, React Component libraries
- Nice to have: Build and CI tools, especially Jenkins
- Some UX/UI design experience.
- Organized and can work independently
- Reliable, punctual, accountable, and trustworthy
- Strong listening, phone, and email communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A very strong desire to learn new things and to improve your skills
Benefits to You
- The ability to have a real impact and express some creativity. You won’t be just “another cog in the machine” here
- Support and guidance to succeed and improve
- Software and design problems that will challenge you as a developer.
- We enjoy a casual, low-stress, supportive and inclusive atmosphere.
- We understand the importance of a healthy work/life balance
- A real sense that you are making a difference and helping people during what is often a very difficult and emotional time. Knowing that your work is helping people to get back on their feet quickly after suffering the loss of their home can be very rewarding. We also work very closely with our users and get to see how our software helps to improve their own lives in what can often be a stressful occupation for them.
ClaimWizard is the leading software solution for the public insurance adjuster industry. It is a mature, robust SaaS platform that helps people recover from insurance losses. Founded in 2013, we are looking for talented people interested in continuing their growth and realizing their potential.
Job Type: Full-time, direct-hire only, no agencies, no contractors
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $100,000.00 per year