ClaimWizard Onsite Training Workshops
Ever wish you could have your very own Wizard to help you learn how to use ClaimWizard more efficiently, customize the platform to your unique needs or streamline your work processes? Now is your chance! ClaimWizard is offering select onsite training opportunities across the country.
Choose either from “ClaimWizard Bootcamp” or “Custom Training & Consultation” depending on your needs.
Benefits of Onsite Training
Direct Access to ClaimWizard Expertise
Our extensive knowledge of business requirements and challenges across the public adjusting industry allows us to create purposeful recommendations and deliver solutions based on your business objectives and training goals.
Flexibility in Content
By having ClaimWizard visit your location for training, we can cater even the most basic agenda to accommodate your business requirements and understand your needs, goals, and company mission.
We are devoted to creating business solutions that provide a lasting impact. ClaimWizard’s training includes an executive “debrief” to ensure every member of your staff is on the same page.
We come to you! Having your staff leave the office to attend training adds up with airfare, hotel, meals… not to mention lost time in the office.
Choose Your Own Wizarding Adventure!
- Basic Navigation
- Workbench Basics
- Adding a New Client, Property & Claim
- Updating a Claim
- Generating Documents
- Activity Log & Archive
- Working with the Claim File system
- Running Reports
Custom Training & Consultation
- Action Item Review & Design
- Default File Folders Setup & Best Practices
- Claim Alerts & Conditions Setup & Best Practices
- Client Portal Setup
- Document Template Guide & Review
- Account Review & Consultation
- Other Topics Available
Onsite Training Details
- Training is either 4 hours in the morning or afternoon at your location of choice within an hour drive of the published training city.
- Booking must be scheduled and paid in full 14 days prior to training.
- Unlimited attendees permitted from your company.
- ClaimWizard Certificate of Completion for All Attendees.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
February 28, 2017
March 1, 2017
March 2, 2017
March 15, 2017
March 16, 2017
March 17, 2017
April 25, 2017
April 26, 2017
April 27, 2017
May 17, 2017
May 18, 2017
May 19, 2017