Our team is growing! We are looking for a Digital Media Marketing Strategist to join our team in San Antonio TX.
Take some time to read through our site to find out more about our team and product. If you think you are the perfect candidate for the job please send us your resume, contact information, and a brief description of why you think you are right for the position. Also, include a PDF or link to your portfolio that includes samples of professional business writing and social media.
Be sure to let your personality shine!
Are you job hunting in San Antonio TX?
Do you love being online all day?
Do you love creating content?
Do editorial schedules make your heart sing?
Words and pictures and gifs and videos… oh my!
Do reports and statistics make you giddy?
Do email newsletters float your boat?
Do you have a hard time picking your fav between IGTV and stories?
… then you might be the right fit for us! Check out our job posting and see if you are our next Wizard!
- This position will be ultimately responsible for maintaining multiple brand properties.
- Develop, implement, and track marketing campaigns via Hubspot and other social media scheduling tools including email, social media, video, and events
- Write, proofread, edit, and publish creative and technical content across different mediums
- Create and execute a results-driven social media strategy
- Create and edit written, video, and photo content
- Collaborate with RevOps to create a social media calendar
- Help revise and update older content
- Help maintain a 2-3 month cushion of scheduled articles and media
- Provide SEO value on all social media, video, and blog platforms
- Expand following and level of engagement across platforms
- Track, analyze, and report social media, email, and website metrics
- Other duties as assigned
- Organized and can work independently
- Reliable, punctual, accountable, and trustworthy
- Strong listening, phone, and email communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Flexible PTO + paid company vacation days
- Unlimited geek memes
- Health insurance
- Family-first environment
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) – Spanish a bonus
- Strong knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts, and practices
- Strong knowledge and proficiency with:
- Google / Microsoft / Mac Office Suite
- WordPress (publishing)
- MailChimp or similar
- Hubspot (certification nice to have)
- Google Analytics (nice to have)
- Facebook Ads (nice to have)
- Excellent professional knowledge of social media platforms including:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid project/time-management, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to write effective marketing copy
- Ability to produce reports for various marketing initiatives
- Ability to work under deadlines and on schedule
- Daily recording of all time spent on projects
- Weekly tracking of key project status and overall project health as related to milestones, touchpoints, and budgets
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field required
Minimum of 4+ years experience in a marketing position
Job Type: Full-time, M-F, 9am-5pm, 90 day work-to-hire
- Location: San Antonio TX (Stone Oak) NO REMOTE WORK but the ability to later work from home is an option