-What is a ‘workflow’?
-Why does my company need to use workflows? •How do I design my workflow?
-How can I automate my claim workflow?
A workflow consists of an orchestrated and repeatable pattern of activity, enabled by the systematic organization of resources into processes that transform materials, provide services, or process information.
It’s a “to-do list” that keeps your company accountable, compliant, and profitable.
WHY DOES MY COMPANY NEED TO USE WORKFLOWS?
1. Paper trail is replaced by a digital trail
2. Eliminate redundancy
3. No stopping to check on other team members
4. Better understanding of how time relates to action
5. Keep compliant documentation
6. Automation focuses on activities 7. Accentuates the positives
8. Workflow never forgets…
9. The workflow runs the business
10. Encourages collaboration but not unnecessary communication
-Build every claim like it will go to litigation
-Estimates are not adjusting
-A repeatable, automated process insures that you involve your ‘secret sauce’ EVERY time
——- Video Timestamps ——-
00:52 Webinar Agenda
04:46 About Lynette Young, ClaimWizard
06:34 What is a Workflow?
08:52 Why Does My Company Need to Use Workflows?
19:42 How Do I Design My Workflow?
45:00 How Can I Automate My Claim Workflow?
58:18 More Resources