Free Business-Building Videos
for Public Adjusting Companies
The Wizards have added all new learning videos to our calendar! You will be able to view and participate in the live stream from Facebook, YouTube, or LinkedIN!
Add our calendar to yours to keep up to date on when our live streams are happening.
Thurs Sept 16, 2021
7 Habits of Highly Effective Public Adjusters
Join the Wizard Team to learn about the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Public Adjusters! Based on the revolutionary book by Stephen Covey, you will learn how to take these timeless principles and apply them directly to your public adjusting business.
- Habit 1: Be Proactive
- Habit 2: Begin With the End in Mind
- Habit 3: Put First Things First
- Habit 4: Think Win-Win
- Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood
- Habit 6: Synergize
- Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw
Thurs Sept 30, 2021
Going from self-employed to business owner
Thurs Oct 14, 2021
Benefits of professional accreditation
Thurs Oct 28, 2021
Blue Sky Marketing for Public Adjusters: How to Attract Customers When the Weather is Great
Thurs Nov 11, 2021
Benefits of Public Adjuster Professional Association Membership
Thurs Dec 9, 2021
How to Win Friends and Influence People – for Public Adjusters
Thurs Dec 23, 2021
22 Focused Business Growth Ideas for Public Adjusting Companies in 2022
More public adjusting business during a catastrophic event is nearly always better...IF you are prepared! This webinar will show you how to create clients that will call you first when something goes wrong, create a triage process to handle CAT events and how to still...
Stop wasting time and losing money trying what ‘other’ Public Adjusting companies have tried to grow or fix their business. You are unique, and your growth solutions should be as well. This webinar will show you how to learn your business' hierarchy of needs, how to...
This Public Adjuster business building webinar will show you: ► How to level up your online game► How to project a professional image► How to design your business that showcases your benefits 00:00 Introduction - 10 Ways to Make Your Public Adjusting Business...
This webinar will show you ways to set the talent bar at the right level for your company, quickly get new hires on-boarded and ready to work as well as how to grow your own public adjusting potential. 00:00 Introduction and Agenda - How to Hire Great Public...
If you are looking to grow your public adjusting company's team by hiring SMART people, this video is for you! Learn how to set SMARt goals on what to hire for, how to form a "talent philosophy" that's right for you and your business, and how to design a 90-day...
In this webinar, we will discuss how to streamline the onboarding process with a strong communication process, worlflows and together we can keep client onboarding as simple as possible.
In this webinar, we will discuss proper email etiquitte, some tips specifically relating to email and public adjusters as well and discuss some basic email practices and trivia. ------- Video Timestamps -------00:00 Introduction01:10 Webinar Agenda02:56 About...
In this webinar, we will discuss what a workflow is, why your company should be using workflows, how best to design a workflow and how to automate your claim workflow. ------- Video Timestamps -------00:00 Introduction00:52 Webinar Agenda04:46 About Lynette Young,...
In this webinar, we're going to discuss how to build an excellent pitch deck including: the 3-step closing map, a framework for a proper sales deck and show you how some sales decks go wrong and how to fix them. ------- Video Timestamps -------00:00...
Want to learn how to best spend your time to make the most profit as a public adjusting business? This webinar will show you the differences between $1, $10, and $100 work, how to properly assess your team's strengths and how to fit your workload to your lifestyle....
Your email inbox is barely adequate to manage your email, let alone your business! This webinar will show you how to organize your inbox to maximize professional success,how to transfer information from your inbox to your Claim Management Tool and some digital...
Not every Public Adjusting company wants to become a franchise, but every one should be set up as if they were! This webinar will show you how to create a SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) as well as a culture of compliance, the difference between franchising and...
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much time is required for the live streams? — Each live stream will take an hour of your time (and you can go back whenever you want and re-watch it.)
- What is the benefit of attending the webinar live? — At the end of every webinar is a *live* Q&A that doesn’t make the cut for the recorded videos. By participating live, YOU get to ask questions!
- How fast can I expect to see results? — Immediately! The tips and tricks we showcase in these free live streams are immediately actionable!
- I don’t use ClaimWizard, will these live streams still be useful? — If you are in the public adjusting industry, these live streams are for you! At ClaimWizard, we are not just dedicated to bringing you the top-of-the-industry claim management workflow tool, but education to grow your public adjusting business! A rising tide lifts all boats.
- What if I use another claim system, will these live streams help my business? — Absolutely!
- I already use ClaimWizard? How will this help? — These live streams are designed around over two decades of knowledge gained working directly with public adjusting companies of all sizes all across North America. Chances are a lot of the tips we talk about will be best implemented within ClaimWizard, but if you are willing to put in the extra time and manual work, implementing this business information will work for you.
- I don’t have a public adjusting business yet. Do I need this? — If you plan on opening a public adjusting company, then YES! Starting your company with the right education and tools is imperative to doing profitable, efficient and ethical work in this industry.
- Is everything available immediately? — After the live stream airs live, you will have immediate access to rewatch and grab all the accompanying materials.
- Can I share this with a friend? — You can! The more public adjusters that run an efficient and profitable business the better! Share the link to the live stream from whatever platform you would like (YouTube is our recommendation…)