Free Business-Building Webinars
for Public Adjusting Companies
Upcoming Webinar Schedule
All webinars held at: 6pm Eastern / 5pm Central / 4pm Mountain / 3pm Pacific
Past Webinar Videos
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much time is required for this webinar? — The webinar will take an hour of your time (and you can go back whenever you want and re-watch it.)
- What is the benefit of attending the webinar live? — At the end of every webinar is a *live* Q&A that doesn’t make the cut for the YouTube videos. By participating live, YOU get to ask questions!
- How fast can I expect to see results? — Immediately! The tips and tricks we showcase in this free webinar are immediately actionable!
- I don’t use ClaimWizard, will this webinar still be useful? — If you are in the public adjusting industry, these webinars are for you! At ClaimWizard, we are not just dedicated to bringing you the top-of-the-industry claim management workflow tool, but education to grow your public adjusting business! A rising tide lifts all boats.
- What if I use another claim system, will these webinars help my business? — Absolutely!
- I already use ClaimWizard? How will this help? — These webinars are designed around over two decades of knowledge gained working directly with public adjusting companies of all sizes all across North America. Chances are a lot of the tips we talk about will be best implemented within ClaimWizard, but if you are willing to put in the extra time and manual work, implementing this business information will work for you.
- I don’t have a public adjusting business yet. Do I need this? — If you plan on opening a public adjusting company, then YES! Starting your company with the right education and tools is imperative to doing profitable, efficient and ethical work in this industry.
- Is everything available immediately? — After the webinar airs live, you will have immediate access to rewatch and grab all the accompanying materials.
- Can I share this with a friend? — You can! The more public adjusters that run an efficient and profitable business the better – but honestly it’s better if you share the link to this webinar so they can watch and download everything themselves!