Free Business-Building Videos
for Public Adjusting Companies
The Wizards have added all new learning videos to our calendar! You will be able to view and participate in the live stream from Facebook, YouTube, or LinkedIN!
Add our calendar to yours to keep up to date on when our live streams are happening.
Thurs Sept 16, 2021
7 Habits of Highly Effective Public Adjusters
Join the Wizard Team to learn about the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Public Adjusters! Based on the revolutionary book by Stephen Covey, you will learn how to take these timeless principles and apply them directly to your public adjusting business.
- Habit 1: Be Proactive
- Habit 2: Begin With the End in Mind
- Habit 3: Put First Things First
- Habit 4: Think Win-Win
- Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood
- Habit 6: Synergize
- Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw
Thurs Sept 30, 2021
Going from self-employed to business owner
Thurs Oct 14, 2021
Benefits of professional accreditation
Thurs Oct 28, 2021
Blue Sky Marketing for Public Adjusters: How to Attract Customers When the Weather is Great
Thurs Nov 11, 2021
Benefits of Public Adjuster Professional Association Membership
Thurs Dec 9, 2021
How to Win Friends and Influence People – for Public Adjusters
Thurs Dec 23, 2021
22 Focused Business Growth Ideas for Public Adjusting Companies in 2022
This webinar will show public adjusting companies ways to find your business' core offerings and how to best support those offerings, better practices for task delegation and automation and how to have the freedom to take a 4 week long vacation away from your business...
This webinar will show you ways to 5 helpful ways to prospect for new clients, 5 ways to support your existing clients and 5 ways to gain new clients with referrals and by word-of-mouth on Facebook.
In this webinar, we will discuss our New Year's Resolution Checklist for Public Adjusters and Public Adjusting Businesses. Here are the items on our checklist for you to follow along with. Weekly Reports : Settlement Process--Claims with Open Balances (carrier ➝...
In this webinar, we'll cover: What document types you should have in your library How to name, organize and categorize your documents Formatting & standardization tips What information should include on every document? BONUS: Document Resources -- Wondering...
This webinar will show you how to best determined when and why to send a video email to your clients, how to build up a pipeline of videos to help with prospecting and how to use video emails to gain referrals and grow your business. ------- Resources mentioned...
Learn why a Closed File Review Webinar is a critical step for public adjusters to incorporate at the end of every claim, what questions to ask, and how to stay compliant. ------- Video Timestamps ------- 00:00 Introduction 01:19 What is the Closed File Review?...
4 Ways Public Adjusting Leaders Can Protect Their Time and Empower Their Team Let our Head Sorceress show you 4 Ways that you can keep your public adjusting team energized, ready to handle any challenge and most importantly: empowered to be their very best both...
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much time is required for the live streams? — Each live stream will take an hour of your time (and you can go back whenever you want and re-watch it.)
- What is the benefit of attending the webinar live? — At the end of every webinar is a *live* Q&A that doesn’t make the cut for the recorded videos. By participating live, YOU get to ask questions!
- How fast can I expect to see results? — Immediately! The tips and tricks we showcase in these free live streams are immediately actionable!
- I don’t use ClaimWizard, will these live streams still be useful? — If you are in the public adjusting industry, these live streams are for you! At ClaimWizard, we are not just dedicated to bringing you the top-of-the-industry claim management workflow tool, but education to grow your public adjusting business! A rising tide lifts all boats.
- What if I use another claim system, will these live streams help my business? — Absolutely!
- I already use ClaimWizard? How will this help? — These live streams are designed around over two decades of knowledge gained working directly with public adjusting companies of all sizes all across North America. Chances are a lot of the tips we talk about will be best implemented within ClaimWizard, but if you are willing to put in the extra time and manual work, implementing this business information will work for you.
- I don’t have a public adjusting business yet. Do I need this? — If you plan on opening a public adjusting company, then YES! Starting your company with the right education and tools is imperative to doing profitable, efficient and ethical work in this industry.
- Is everything available immediately? — After the live stream airs live, you will have immediate access to rewatch and grab all the accompanying materials.
- Can I share this with a friend? — You can! The more public adjusters that run an efficient and profitable business the better! Share the link to the live stream from whatever platform you would like (YouTube is our recommendation…)